Saturday, January 19, 2013

AWARD SEASON!

I guess the Hollywood award season is aligned with some sort of blog award season...or is it just a coincidence? Either way, we are delighted that My Mini Pet Pig has nominated us for another award! We do love reading about what the star of the blog, Cocco, is getting into next...coffee grinds, banana peals, corn cobs, trash cans, oh my! And did I mention he is a cuddling piggy?

Golly...we're awfully thankful for all our awards this season.


Rules for the award:

1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post

Here are the 10 questions:
  1. What is your favorite color? blue
  2. Your favorite animal? dog!
  3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? chai tea or iced green tea/lemonade
  4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook...unless I want to know what my favorite celebrities had for breakfast.
  5. Your favorite pattern? brindle;)
  6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, unless I've bought myself a present, haha.
  7. Your favorite number? 18
  8. Your favorite day of the week? Friday...most everyone is in a good mood, but nothing is too crowded yet:)
  9. Your favorite flower? Gerbera Daisy
  10. What is your passion? pit bulls and the internet...weird combo, I know.
Here are my nominees:

One Blue Dog
A Peace-a-Bull Assembly
Pitlandia
Married with Dawgs
Dog is God in Reverse
The Rufus Way
Adventures of a Dog Mom
That Touch of Pit
Mr. and Mrs. Nola Kisses
It All Started with a Pit Bull

Thanks again for the award, My Mini Pet Pig!

7 comments:

  1. We really are in awards season! Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing with us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks again!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this very neat award! And thank you oh so much for sharing it with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you! Always an honor! I love your blog and learning more about your perfect little crew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on my dog blog reading and saw this. Congrats, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award =) My favorite pattern is brindle too ;)

    ReplyDelete