The rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger award go like this:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image on your page
- Tell seven random facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other blogs
Seven random facts about myself/my dogs:
- Norman is my first male dog...why did I wait so long?!
- When I was a kid/teen I had many pets. I had fish, frogs, seahorses, bunnies, a snake, a horse, a couple hamsters, a few mice and a ferret. I could not handle feeding the snake live mice so I brought him to a reptile place where they would re-home him. I came home with a feeder rat...as a pet!
- I'm going to be an aunt for the first time in less than 2 months!
- I get bored very easily. I can't just watch tv, I have to be on the internet at the same time(with minor exceptions). If I'm doing stuff around the house, I usually have tv, podcast or music on to entertain me. And I always to listen to my ipod if I'm out with the dogs by myself.
- Kaya & Norman are the first dogs I have had(or even been around) who like kitties and live with them. It's no wonder I'm always taking so many pictures!
- Norman always gets up first(he lets me know he has to go out by licking my face), he goes potty and comes back to bed, then Gina usually wants to go out, then I get up and eventually Kaya. For having more energy than any one of us, she loves to sleep in:)
- I love driving. I always offer to drive if I'm going somewhere with friends and family. I've gotten too many speeding tickets in the past so I try to keep it to 5 over(ok maybe 10...I am only human).
Now for my fifteen nominees(in no particular order):
The Rufus Way
Adventures of a Dog Mom
A Peace-a-Bull Assembly
Life in 2-Player Mode
One Blue Dog
Kate with a Camera
Our Waldo Bungie
Married with Dawgs
Dog is God in Reverse
My Life with Flyball Dogs
Couches for Breakfast
Pocket Pittie in the City
My Imperfect Dog
If you haven't peeked at My Mini Pet Pig yet, you are missing out!