Thursday, January 17, 2013

WE ARE INSPIRED TOO!

I would like to thank the amazing mini pig, Coccolino and his human, Katie from My Mini Pet Pig for nominating us for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!

The rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger award go like this:
  1. Link back to the person who nominated you
  2. Post the award image on your page
  3. Tell seven random facts about yourself
  4. Nominate fifteen other blogs

Seven random facts about myself/my dogs:
  1. Norman is my first male dog...why did I wait so long?!
  2. When I was a kid/teen I had many pets. I had fish, frogs, seahorses, bunnies, a snake, a horse, a couple hamsters, a few mice and a ferret. I could not handle feeding the snake live mice so I brought him to a reptile place where they would re-home him. I came home with a feeder rat...as a pet!
  3. I'm going to be an aunt for the first time in less than 2 months!
  4. I get bored very easily. I can't just watch tv, I have to be on the internet at the same time(with minor exceptions). If I'm doing stuff around the house, I usually have tv, podcast or music on to entertain me. And I always to listen to my ipod if I'm out with the dogs by myself.
  5. Kaya & Norman are the first dogs I have had(or even been around) who like kitties and live with them. It's no wonder I'm always taking so many pictures!
  6. Norman always gets up first(he lets me know he has to go out by licking my face), he goes potty and comes back to bed, then Gina usually wants to go out, then I get up and eventually Kaya. For having more energy than any one of us, she loves to sleep in:) 
  7. I love driving. I always offer to drive if I'm going somewhere with friends and family. I've gotten too many speeding tickets in the past so I try to keep it to 5 over(ok maybe 10...I am only human).

Now for my fifteen nominees(in no particular order):

The Rufus Way
Adventures of a Dog Mom
A Peace-a-Bull Assembly
Pitlandia
Life in 2-Player Mode
One Blue Dog
Kate with a Camera
Our Waldo Bungie 
Rescued Insanity
Married with Dawgs
Dog is God in Reverse
My Life with Flyball Dogs
Couches for Breakfast
Pocket Pittie in the City
My Imperfect Dog

If you haven't peeked at My Mini Pet Pig yet, you are missing out!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks and congrats to you because you guys are inspiring! And if you wanted another award, we have one for you on our blog :-) If you're not up to doing another awards ceremoney, we can just say it's another acknowledgment that we love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so sweet of you! And, congrats to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you. I always do something else while the TV is on, too. Too boring just to sit there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so kind =) Thanks for nominating us! How funny that Kaya is always the last to wake up and she's the most energetic one. Athena is ALWAYS the first one up at our house....I wish she was the sleep in type like Kaya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thanks for the nomination!

    I am totally a multitasker too (I am on the internet while watching Friday Night Lights right now)! Also, congrats on becoming an aunt! It is SO much fun!

    Emily @ Our Waldo Bungie
    www.ourwaldobungie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has to multitask! I hope my nephew will come visit for some pittie kisses:D

      Delete
  7. Aw, you're awesome! Thank you so much :) Also I am equally as fascinated by your dog/kitty home of love! We had a siamese growing up who tolerated our dogs, but they never cuddled and bonded like your little family. It's so awesome to see pictures of your furry love circle all the time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, another one! Thank you!!! Also, I am glad Kaya and Norman like kitties so much because mom and I really like the pictures :D

    ReplyDelete